Ive been working with the Vuforia plugin in Unity. To deploy it to my android device I downloaded the new unity 4 with the 30day trial. Unfortunately Vuforia doesn’t suport Unity 4, The imageTarget tracking still work perfectly with a very smooth tracking. I wanted to experiment with the VB aspect of Vuforia so I looked at their tutorial scene. When I tried it with creating my own VB I didnt manage to get it working so I posted on Vuforia’s forum and got some feed back saying that my code looked ok. (https://ar.qualcomm.at/content/bug-virtual-button) So I put it up to it being in Unity 4 as I need to progress with my app.